LineVacer HEPA Backpack Vacuum Features:
- True-Sealed HEPA Four Level Filtration system is the cleanest dirt and particle capturing system – up to 99.999% capture rate of particles .12 micron and larger
- Whisper quiet sound suppression exhaust filter minimizes motor noise to 64 decibels (dB) – (68 dB = normal conversation)
- With a 10 quart filter capacity, users are able to clean more with less down time
- Vastly exceeds all industry regulation testing standards set by the Carpet & Rug Institute and the requirements of the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED rating system on performance and filtration
- Proven to eliminate stress and body fatigue by utilizing ergonomically designed handles and patented two-piece back plate
- Integrated tool belt keeps accessory tools within your grasp
ProTeam LineVacer HEPA 100277 Specifications:
- 124 CFM
- 7.5 AMPS
- 10 Quart Capacity (2.5 Gal.)
- 64 dBa
- Four Level Filtration w/ HEPA:
- 2283 sq. in
- Four Level Filtration w/ ULPA:
- 3232 sq. in
- HEPA Filtration:
- 99.97% at 0.3 microns
- 744 W
- Static lift:
- ULPA Filtration:
- 99.99% at 0.12 microns
- 13 lbs.
- 3 year parts, labor and motor and life on the molded body parts
LineVacer Backpack Vacuum HEPA Filtration:
ProTeam products meets and/or exceeds all industry regulation testing standards set by the Carpet & Rug Institute and the U.S. Green Building Council's LEED rating system on performance and filtration.
Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
Vacuum cleaners meet criteria levels of Soil Removal, Dust Containment and Carpet Appearance Retention.
U.S. Green Building Council
Vacuum cleaners are certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute "Green Label" Testing Program for vacuum cleaners and operate with a sound level of less than 70 dB.
Powered equipment is ergonomically designed to minimize vibration, noise and user fatigue.
American Lung Association
The American Lung Association and ProTeam are partners in a national program to educate the public about the benefits of healthy indoor air quality and ways to promote lung health.
EXCLUSIVE FOUR LEVEL FILTRATION
Successfully contains microscopic debris and provides extremely high levels of protection against the reintroduction of these pollutants back into an environment.
Standard Accessories Included:
- 1 1/2" Static-dissipating Vacuum Hose
- 50' Extension Cord
- Two Intercept Micro Filters
Cleaning Tool Attachment Kit Includes:
- 14" Floor Tool w/ Scallops
- 56" Two-Piece Two-Bend Aluminum Wand w/ Button Lock
- 36" One-Bend Bulk Pick-Up Tool
- 3" Dust Brush w/ Reducer
- 5" Upholstery Tool
LineVacer HEPA Backpack Vacuum CRI Certification:
CRI Silver Level Certified Vacuum Cleaner
To earn the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) Seal of Approval/Green Label certification, vacuums must pass the following independent laboratory tests:
- Soil Removal - CRI uses NASA-enhanced x-ray fluorescence technology instead of traditional gravimetrix testing to measure the precise amount of soil removed from carpet - either 30 oz/sy commercial cut pile carpet or 30 oz/sy loop pile carpet.
- Dust Containment - The vacuum must not release more than 100 micrograms of dust particles per cubic meter of air, keeping dirt and dust locked tight in the vacuum - not escaping back into the air where it can be breathed.
- Carpet Fiber Retention - The vacuum must not affect the texture of the commercial cut pile carpet (900 passes with sample rotated every 50 passes) more than a one-step change based on one year of normal vacuum use.
CRI Performance Standards
- Bronze - 40-49% Soil Removal; Dust Containment ≤ 100 µg/m³ of dust particles
- Silver - 50-54% Soil Removal; Dust Containment ≤ 100 µg/m³ of dust particles
- Gold ≥ 55% Soil Removal; Dust Containment ≤ 35 µg/m³ of dust particles