Super CoachVac Backpack Vacuum Features:
- Designed to handle high square footage areas that require the utmost cleanliness
- Vastly exceeds all industry regulation testing standards set by the Carpet & Rug Institute and the requirements of the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED rating system on performance and filtration
- Smaller profile is versatile enough for any sized cleaning professional
- Utilizing the most powerful motor, users are able to clean more with less down time
- HEPA filter works in concert with ProTeam’s advanced Four Level Filtration system (including organically treated Intercept Micro Filters) to capture 99.97% of airborne particles .3 micron or larger which meets HEPA filtration levels
- New waist and shoulder straps distribute weight evenly for maximum comfort and quick adjustment
- Redesigned ergonomic backplate with switch cord pocket, cord control and integrated tool belt to keep accessory tools within your grasp
- Includes a thermal protector shut-off switch that prevents the motor from overheating due to a full filter or obstruction within the vacuum
ProTeam Super QuaterVac HEPA 107103 Specifications:
- 150 CFM
- 9.9 AMPS
- 6 Quart Capacity (6.6 L)
- 67 dBa
- Four Level Filtration:
- 729 sq. in
- HEPA Filtration:
- 99.97% at 0.3 microns
- 1188 W
- Static lift:
- 10 lbs.
- 3 year parts, labor and motor and life on the molded body parts
Super QuaterVac Backpack Vacuum HEPA Filtration:
ProTeam products meets and/or exceeds all industry regulation testing standards set by the Carpet & Rug Institute and the U.S. Green Building Council's LEED rating system on performance and filtration.
Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
Vacuum cleaners meet criteria levels of Soil Removal, Dust Containment and Carpet Appearance Retention.
U.S. Green Building Council
Vacuum cleaners are certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute "Green Label" Testing Program for vacuum cleaners and operate with a sound level of less than 70 dB.
Powered equipment is ergonomically designed to minimize vibration, noise and user fatigue.
American Lung Association
The American Lung Association and ProTeam are partners in a national program to educate the public about the benefits of healthy indoor air quality and ways to promote lung health.
EXCLUSIVE FOUR LEVEL FILTRATION
Successfully contains microscopic debris and provides extremely high levels of protection against the reintroduction of these pollutants back into an environment.
Standard Accessories Included:
- 1 1/2" Static-dissipating Vacuum Hose
- 50' Extension Cord
- Two Intercept Micro Filters
Cleaning Tool Attachment Kit Includes:
- 14" Xover Performance Floor Tool
- 56" Two-Piece Two-Bend Aluminum Wand w/ Button Lock
- 17" Crevice Tool
- 3" Dust Brush w/ Reducer
- 5" Upholstery Tool
Super QuaterVac HEPA Backpack Vacuum CRI Certification:
CRI Gold Level Certified Vacuum Cleaner
To earn the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) Seal of Approval/Green Label certification, vacuums must pass the following independent laboratory tests:
- Soil Removal - CRI uses NASA-enhanced x-ray fluorescence technology instead of traditional gravimetrix testing to measure the precise amount of soil removed from carpet - either 30 oz/sy commercial cut pile carpet or 30 oz/sy loop pile carpet.
- Dust Containment - The vacuum must not release more than 100 micrograms of dust particles per cubic meter of air, keeping dirt and dust locked tight in the vacuum - not escaping back into the air where it can be breathed.
- Carpet Fiber Retention - The vacuum must not affect the texture of the commercial cut pile carpet (900 passes with sample rotated every 50 passes) more than a one-step change based on one year of normal vacuum use.
CRI Performance Standards
- Bronze - 40-49% Soil Removal; Dust Containment ≤ 100 µg/m³ of dust particles
- Silver - 50-54% Soil Removal; Dust Containment ≤ 100 µg/m³ of dust particles
- Gold ≥ 55% Soil Removal; Dust Containment ≤ 35 µg/m³ of dust particles