Super CoachVac Backpack Vacuum Features:
- The ProTeam Super CoachVac Backpack Vacuum HEPA with HEPA Level Filtration is designed for large facilities with a large amount of square footage.
- This back pack vacuum removes a larger amount of soil from commercial carpet and has been measured as 3x quicker than your standard upright vacuum.
- A Pro-Team backpack vacuum with 4 level filtration and a HEPA filter captures 99.97 percent of airborne particles .3 micron or larger which meets HEPA filtration levels.
- The Super CoachVac HEPA backpack vacuum by ProTeam has been awarded the Gold Seal of Approval/Green Label from the CRI (Carpet and Rug Institute), which means this backpack vacuum meets higher standards for carpet cleaning effectiveness and indoor air quality.
- ProTeam created this backpack vacuum to meet the requirements and guidelines of the U.S. Green Building Council's LEED rating system for Green Cleaning, Sustainable Cleaning Equipment.
- Mountaineering-style backpack vacuum technology has been applied to the Super CoachVac backpack vacuum by ProTeam to carry the vacuum comfortable and ergonomically across your hips. Backpack vacuums have proved time and time again to clean more area in less time with less energy exerted.
- Tools, attachments and accessories are always within reach while using the ProTeam Super CoachVac Backpack Vacuum with the integrated tool belt.
- The motor on your ProTeam Super CoachVac will never over heat due to the thermal protector shut-off switch that kicks in when your filter is full or there is an obstruction within the vacuum.
ProTeam Super CoachVac 107119 Specifications:
- 10 Quart Capacity (2 1/2 gal.)
- 1188 W
- Four Level Filtration:
- 1190 sq. in
- Intercept Micro Filter:
- 698 sq. in. / 10 qt.
- 150 CFM
- Static lift:
- 9.9 AMPS
- 66 dB
- 11 lbs.
- 3 year parts, labor and motor and life on the molded body parts
Super Coach Backpack Vacuum HEPA Filtration:
ProTeam products meets and/or exceeds all industry regulation testing standards set by the Carpet & Rug Institute and the U.S. Green Building Council's LEED rating system on performance and filtration.
Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
Vacuum cleaners meet criteria levels of Soil Removal, Dust Containment and Carpet Appearance Retention.
U.S. Green Building Council
Vacuum cleaners are certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute "Green Label" Testing Program for vacuum cleaners and operate with a sound level of less than 70 dB.
Powered equipment is ergonomically designed to minimize vibration, noise and user fatigue.
American Lung Association
The American Lung Association and ProTeam are partners in a national program to educate the public about the benefits of healthy indoor air quality and ways to promote lung health.
EXCLUSIVE FOUR LEVEL FILTRATION
Successfully contains microscopic debris and provides extremely high levels of protection against the reintroduction of these pollutants back into an environment.
Standard Accessories Included:
- 1 1/2" Static-dissipating Vacuum Hose
- 50' Extension Cord
- (2) Two Intercept Micro Filters
Cleaning Tool Attachment Kit Includes:
- 14" Xover Floor Tool
- 42 to 49" Aluminum Telescoping Wand
- 17" Crevice Tool
- 3" Dust Brush with Reducer
- 5" Upholstery Tool
Super Coach Backpack Vacuum CRI Certification:
CRI Gold Level Certified Vacuum Cleaner
To earn the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) Seal of Approval/Green Label certification, vacuums must pass the following independent laboratory tests:
- Soil Removal - CRI uses NASA-enhanced x-ray fluorescence technology instead of traditional gravimetrix testing to measure the precise amount of soil removed from carpet - either 30 oz/sy commercial cut pile carpet or 30 oz/sy loop pile carpet.
- Dust Containment - The vacuum must not release more than 100 micrograms of dust particles per cubic meter of air, keeping dirt and dust locked tight in the vacuum - not escaping back into the air where it can be breathed.
- Carpet Fiber Retention - The vacuum must not affect the texture of the commercial cut pile carpet (900 passes with sample rotated every 50 passes) more than a one-step change based on one year of normal vacuum use.
CRI Performance Standards
- Bronze - 40-49% Soil Removal; Dust Containment ≤ 100 µg/m³ of dust particles
- Silver - 50-54% Soil Removal; Dust Containment ≤ 100 µg/m³ of dust particles
- Gold ≥ 55% Soil Removal; Dust Containment ≤ 35 µg/m³ of dust particles