Super CoachVac Backpack Vacuum Features:
- Quiet motor assembly allows for cleaning during the day without disrupting building occupants
- With a filter capacity four times the size of standard uprights, the QuietPro CN HEPA provides maximum cleaning ability
- Vastly exceeds all industry regulation testing standards set by the Carpet & Rug Institute and the requirements of the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED reating system performance and filtration
- Tools and accessories are kept close at hand in the on-board tool dock
- Organically treated Intercept Micro Filters, along with the Four Level Filtration system, are 99.97% efficient at 0.3 microns at capturing dust mites, pollen, bacteria and other particles
ProTeam QuietPro CN 107152 Specifications:
- 124 CFM Power Mode / 85 CFM Quiet Mode
- 7.5 AMPS Power Mode / 4.3 AMPS Quiet Mode
- 55 dB Power Mode / 47 dB Quiet Mode
- Four Level Filtration:
- 2215 sq. in. w / HEPA Media Exhaust Filter
- Intercept Micro Filter:
- 698 sq. in. / 10 qt. Capacity
- 859 W Power Mode / 282 W Quiet Mode
- Static lift:
- 75" Power Mode / 38" Quiet Mode
- 12 lbs.
- 3 year parts, labor and motor and life on the molded body parts
QuietPro CN Canister Vacuum HEPA Filtration:
ProTeam products meets and/or exceeds all industry regulation testing standards set by the Carpet & Rug Institute and the U.S. Green Building Council's LEED rating system on performance and filtration.
Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
Vacuum cleaners meet criteria levels of Soil Removal, Dust Containment and Carpet Appearance Retention.
U.S. Green Building Council
Vacuum cleaners are certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute "Green Label" Testing Program for vacuum cleaners and operate with a sound level of less than 70 dB.
Powered equipment is ergonomically designed to minimize vibration, noise and user fatigue.
American Lung Association
The American Lung Association and ProTeam are partners in a national program to educate the public about the benefits of healthy indoor air quality and ways to promote lung health.
EXCLUSIVE FOUR LEVEL FILTRATION
Successfully contains microscopic debris and provides extremely high levels of protection against the reintroduction of these pollutants back into an environment.
Standard Accessories Included:
- 1 1/2" Static-dissipating Vacuum Hose
- 50' Extension Cord
- Two Intercept Micro Filters
Cleaning Tool Attachment Kit Includes:
- 14" Xover Multi-Surface Floor Tool
- 42 to 59" Aluminum Telescoping Wand
- 17" Crevice Tool
- 3" Dust Brush w/ Reducer
- 5" Upholstery Tool
QuietPro CN Vacuum CRI Certification:
CRI Bronze Level Certified Vacuum Cleaner
To earn the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) Seal of Approval/Green Label certification, vacuums must pass the following independent laboratory tests:
- Soil Removal - CRI uses NASA-enhanced x-ray fluorescence technology instead of traditional gravimetrix testing to measure the precise amount of soil removed from carpet - either 30 oz/sy commercial cut pile carpet or 30 oz/sy loop pile carpet.
- Dust Containment - The vacuum must not release more than 100 micrograms of dust particles per cubic meter of air, keeping dirt and dust locked tight in the vacuum - not escaping back into the air where it can be breathed.
- Carpet Fiber Retention - The vacuum must not affect the texture of the commercial cut pile carpet (900 passes with sample rotated every 50 passes) more than a one-step change based on one year of normal vacuum use.
CRI Performance Standards
- Bronze - 40-49% Soil Removal; Dust Containment ≤ 100 µg/m³ of dust particles
- Silver - 50-54% Soil Removal; Dust Containment ≤ 100 µg/m³ of dust particles
- Gold ≥ 55% Soil Removal; Dust Containment ≤ 35 µg/m³ of dust particles