ProForce 1500XP Upright Vacuum Features:
- High efficiency exhaust filter and organically treated Intercept Micro Filter capture up to 99.77% of dust mites, pollen, viruses, and bacteria 1 micron and larger
- Electronic system performance indicator alters the operator to a full filter, airflow restriction or jammed brush roll
- Floating powerhead automatically adjusts to different flooring surface heights
- High performance dual-motor system maintains constant power flow to both the powerhead and the suction motor
- Easily cleans under beds and furniture with low profile, L-shaped powerhead
- Lightweight construction allows for easier operation and less operator fatigue
- Vastly exceeds all industry regulation testing standards set by the Carpet & Rug Institute and the requirements of the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED rating system on performance and filtration
- Easily accessible on-board tools with a convenient quick release wand for detail cleaning and hard-to-reach areas
ProForce 1500XP HEPA Upright Vacuum 107252 Specifications:
- 96 CFM
- 10 AMPS
- 3.25 Quart Capacity (3 L)
- 67 dBA
- Four Level Filtration w/ HEPA:
- 522 sq. in.
- 924 W
- Static lift:
- 18 lbs.
- 3 year parts, labor and motor and life on the molded body parts
Standard Accessories Included:
- 50 ft. 18-Gauge Safety Yellow Power Cord
- HEPA Filter Exhaust
- On-Board Detail Tools
ProForce 1500XP HEPA Upright Vacuum CRI Certification:
CRI Bronze Level Certified Vacuum Cleaner
To earn the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) Seal of Approval/Green Label certification, vacuums must pass the following independent laboratory tests:
- Soil Removal - CRI uses NASA-enhanced x-ray fluorescence technology instead of traditional gravimetrix testing to measure the precise amount of soil removed from carpet - either 30 oz/sy commercial cut pile carpet or 30 oz/sy loop pile carpet.
- Dust Containment - The vacuum must not release more than 100 micrograms of dust particles per cubic meter of air, keeping dirt and dust locked tight in the vacuum - not escaping back into the air where it can be breathed.
- Carpet Fiber Retention - The vacuum must not affect the texture of the commercial cut pile carpet (900 passes with sample rotated every 50 passes) more than a one-step change based on one year of normal vacuum use.
CRI Performance Standards
- Bronze - 40-49% Soil Removal; Dust Containment ≤ 100 µg/m³ of dust particles
- Silver - 50-54% Soil Removal; Dust Containment ≤ 100 µg/m³ of dust particles
- Gold ≥ 55% Soil Removal; Dust Containment ≤ 35 µg/m³ of dust particles