Super CoachVac Backpack Vacuum Features:
- Less fatigue – redesigned harness makes vacuum feel lighter and more comfortable
- Stay cooler – open weave harness shields heat during operation
- Freedom of movement – articulating harness is responsive to the motion of the user’s shoulders, backs and hips-increasing comfort and reducing fatigue
- Triangular shape – conforms to the back for a closer fit-reduces accidental contact with walls and doorways
- Weight distribution – innovative harness distributes weight evenly for lighter feel
- Easier filter bag inspection – quick-release, die cast latches improve filter compartment seal
- Noticeably quieter – only 65.8 dBA
- Improved balance – pivoting ball joint distributes the weight to the natural center of gravity
- Reduced emissions – easy access post-motor HEPA filter captures and contains microscopic particulates and carbon motor dust
ProTeam Super Coach Pro 6 107306 Specifications:
- 159 CFM
- 9.5 AMPS
- 10 Quart Capacity (11 L)
- 65.8 dBa
- Four Level Filtration:
- 1372 sq. in
- HEPA Filtration:
- 99.97% at .3 microns
- 1108 W
- Static lift:
- 12 lbs.
- 3 year parts, labor and motor and life on the molded body parts
Super Coach Backpack Vacuum HEPA Filtration:
ProTeam products meets and/or exceeds all industry regulation testing standards set by the Carpet & Rug Institute and the U.S. Green Building Council's LEED rating system on performance and filtration.
Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
Vacuum cleaners meet criteria levels of Soil Removal, Dust Containment and Carpet Appearance Retention.
U.S. Green Building Council
Vacuum cleaners are certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute "Green Label" Testing Program for vacuum cleaners and operate with a sound level of less than 70 dB.
Powered equipment is ergonomically designed to minimize vibration, noise and user fatigue.
American Lung Association
The American Lung Association and ProTeam are partners in a national program to educate the public about the benefits of healthy indoor air quality and ways to promote lung health.
EXCLUSIVE FOUR LEVEL FILTRATION
Successfully contains microscopic debris and provides extremely high levels of protection against the reintroduction of these pollutants back into an environment.
Standard Accessories Included:
- 1 1/2" Static-dissipating Vacuum Hose
- 50' Extension Cord
- Two Intercept Micro Filters
Cleaning Tool Attachment Kit Includes:
- 14" Hard Floor Tool w/ Felt Brush/Scalloped & Flat
- 56" Two-Piece Two-Bend Aluminum Wand w/ Button Lock
- 28" Crevice Tool
- 3" Dust Brush w/ Reducer
- 5" Upholstery Tool
Super Coach Backpack Vacuum CRI Certification:
CRI Gold Level Certified Vacuum Cleaner
To earn the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) Seal of Approval/Green Label certification, vacuums must pass the following independent laboratory tests:
- Soil Removal - CRI uses NASA-enhanced x-ray fluorescence technology instead of traditional gravimetrix testing to measure the precise amount of soil removed from carpet - either 30 oz/sy commercial cut pile carpet or 30 oz/sy loop pile carpet.
- Dust Containment - The vacuum must not release more than 100 micrograms of dust particles per cubic meter of air, keeping dirt and dust locked tight in the vacuum - not escaping back into the air where it can be breathed.
- Carpet Fiber Retention - The vacuum must not affect the texture of the commercial cut pile carpet (900 passes with sample rotated every 50 passes) more than a one-step change based on one year of normal vacuum use.
CRI Performance Standards
- Bronze - 40-49% Soil Removal; Dust Containment ≤ 100 µg/m³ of dust particles
- Silver - 50-54% Soil Removal; Dust Containment ≤ 100 µg/m³ of dust particles
- Gold ≥ 55% Soil Removal; Dust Containment ≤ 35 µg/m³ of dust particles