ProGen 12 Upright Vacuum Features:
- Quick Change Cord is easily removable with one screw for easy maintenance
- Large rubberized wheels allow smooth movement, tight turning radius and easy threshold clearance
- Clear blockages and remove brush roll without using tools
ProTeam ProGen 12 Upright Vacuum 107329Specifications:
- 100 CFM
- 9.8 AMPS
- 3.25 Quart Capacity (3 L)
- 69 dBA
- 1100 W
- Static lift:
- Three Level Filtration w/ HEPA:
- 236 sq. in.
- 17 lbs.
- 3 year parts, labor and motor and life on the molded body parts
Standard Accessories Included:
- 50 ft. Safety Yellow Power Cord
- HEPA Filters
- On-Board Detail Tools
ProGen 12 Upright Vacuum CRI Certification:
CRI Silver Level Certified Vacuum Cleaner
To earn the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) Seal of Approval/Green Label certification, vacuums must pass the following independent laboratory tests:
- Soil Removal - CRI uses NASA-enhanced x-ray fluorescence technology instead of traditional gravimetrix testing to measure the precise amount of soil removed from carpet - either 30 oz/sy commercial cut pile carpet or 30 oz/sy loop pile carpet.
- Dust Containment - The vacuum must not release more than 100 micrograms of dust particles per cubic meter of air, keeping dirt and dust locked tight in the vacuum - not escaping back into the air where it can be breathed.
- Carpet Fiber Retention - The vacuum must not affect the texture of the commercial cut pile carpet (900 passes with sample rotated every 50 passes) more than a one-step change based on one year of normal vacuum use.
CRI Performance Standards
- Bronze - 40-49% Soil Removal; Dust Containment ≤ 100 µg/m³ of dust particles
- Silver - 50-54% Soil Removal; Dust Containment ≤ 100 µg/m³ of dust particles
- Gold ≥ 55% Soil Removal; Dust Containment ≤ 35 µg/m³ of dust particles