4 tiles are included per case
Cover large ares with this brand new modular flooring entrance system without gluing the mat in place. Installation is made easy, so no professional flooring installer is necessary.
Manufactured with the same longwearing polypropylene fiber technology found in the ever-popular Waterhog Classic matting. This durable face is molded into a premium 100% rubber backing to form a permanently reinforced bi-level top surface for maximum dirt and moisture removal performance.
- Modular tiles link together easily
- Side and corner borders securely link to the outer permeter of the installation
- 24 oz. solution-dyed polypropylene face fabric is anti-static, stain resistant, fast drying and will not fade or rot
- Rubber reinforced bi-level cleaning surface provides long term cleaning performance
- Exclusive rubber reinforced face nubs prevent pile from crushing in high traffic areas, thus maintaining high performance and extending product life
Ideal for large entrance areas where other matting products are just not large enough. This unique tile system is specifically designed for high traffic entrances, recessed entrance areas, lobbies, vestibules, and elevators in class A buildings, schools, hospitals, hotels, restaurants and other commercial buildings.
- Step 1: Connect as many tiles as is required to achieve the width of the installation
- Step 2: Connect as many rows of tile as is necessary to achieve the length of the installation
- Step 3: If installation requires borders, then connect four corner borders to the installation and as many side borders as necessary to complete the installation. If heavy traffic is anticipated across a border, then borders can be glued in place
- Note: Tile can be installed wall to wall. Fine the center point of the installation and connect tiles together in all directions toward walls. Tiles should be cut to fit to each wall.
Recycled Content of Mat: 1.5% Made in USA
- Not adverely affected by salt or ice melt
- Should not be in areas exposed to animal fats (kitchens) or petroleum products
- Certified slip-resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Fiber Type: Needle-punched Solution-dyed polypropylene
- Weight: 24 ozs./sy.
- Nub Height: 7/16"
- Design: Square
- Type: 100% SBR Rubber
- Thickness: .190" - Nubs
- Durometer: 75
- Tensil: 1200 PSI
- ASTM C 1028-89 Static Coefficient of Friction. Dry. 70
- Passes Flammability Standard DOC-FF-1-70
- Dimensional Stability AACHENER test: less than 0.2% change
- Vacuum regularly-Daily in high traffic applications, weekly in lower traffic applications.
- Extract clean or hose off as needed to remove heavy soil.
- Hang mats to dry
- Mats should be dry before placing back in service