Shipping & Order Fulfillment Information
We ship orders via the following:
- Continental U.S. (Lower 48): UPS or FedEx ground Commercial & Residential, UPS or FedEx 3-Day*, UPS or FedEx 2nd Day* & UPS or FedEx Next Day*.
- U.S. Overseas: USPS Priority Mail is used for shipping to APO boxes, Hawaii, Alaska, U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico. These destinations require additional shipping charges. A customer service representative will contact you via email for your approval of these charges. Please allow additional processing time for the order. Not all items will qualify to be sent via APO, PO Box.
- We currently do not ship any order outside of the United States.
Free Ground Shipping
FREE Ground Shipping on all qualifying commercial floor mat orders.
- Applies To Select Commercial Mats orders of $100 or more (not all mats qualify for free freight)
- Due to dimension and weight Anti-Fatigue and select items may require an additional freight charge.
- Some bulk/large quantity items may require to ship via Freight Truck, additional fees may apply ex: lift gates, residential fees ect. Please contact us with any questions.
- Free ground shipping within the continental United States only
- Offer excludes Alaska, Hawaii, and US Territories
- Orders including mats that don't qualify for free shipping will calculate standard shipping costs for those items only
- UPS or FedEx 3-Day, UPS or FedEx 2nd Day & UPS or FedEx Next Day will require additional shipping charges
Most orders are shipped 2 to 7 days after the order has been processed. For further info please see our Order Fulfillment Information for processing times.
Allorders will be shipped via UPS or FedEx Ground or LTL Freight when appropriate. FOB shipping applies to all orders. Shipping cost is determined by items' size, weight, and destination address. We will ship without signature required unless otherwise requested. The carrier has the right to request a customer's signature at their discretion. For expedited delivery, please contact our customer service department before placing your order. Free Shipping promotions exclude Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories. Shipping charges may change due to specific customer delivery requirements & any accessorial charges that arise.
If you refuse delivery of your order, your original shipping charges will not be refunded. Additionally, return shipping charges will be deducted at cost.
Our responsibility for the shipment of merchandise ends when the carrier accepts the products. All claims for damage or shortages must be made directly with the carrier, within 7 days after your receipt of the merchandise, after which, the merchandise will be deemed accepted. Claims made after this time period will not be honored. All shipments should be inspected immediately upon receipt of, and prior to any use of, the merchandise. The filing of such a claim in no way alters the terms of payment due.
Order Fulfillment Information
We strive to ship all orders promptly; however we occasionally have items which are on backorder from our manufactures. In the event of an item being backordered, we will hold the order and notify the customer of status via email or phone. Please provide accurate email/phone information so our Customer Service Department can efficiently communicate with you.
- Orders received Monday thru Friday before 1:00pm CST will be processed the same day
- Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be processed next business day
- Orders placed on a holiday will be processed business day
- Allow 1 to 5 days for shipping of your order from our warehouses. This does not apply for any custom matting orders and delivery time to your location. If you have any questions regarding lead times please call 888-226-2724 prompt 3.
- Most items are fabricated to order. Occasionally there will be mats with extended lead times.
If there are any questions about shipping, please contact us. All of us at FloorMatShop.com strive to make your shopping experience easy and enjoyable!
Your credit or debit card will not be charged until your item(s) is shipped, at which time we will email you tracking information.
Before your item(s) is shipped, your debit or credit card statement may show what looks like a deduction from your account.
Please note, these funds have not been deducted but are being reserved within your account to ensure your order can be processed. This is known as an "authorization hold" and typically lasts from 3-7 days, depending upon the policy of your bank or credit card.